Serving Size1 entrée salad
- 4 pounds 8 ounces (30 ½ cup servings) USA Rice Spanish Brown Rice, prepared
- 6 pounds 4 ounces Chicken, cooked, diced, thawed
- 8 pounds Romaine lettuce, diced
- 1 pound 9 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 pounds 4 ounces Tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 25 ounces Picante sauce
- 25 ounces Ranch dressing, prepared
- Prepare USA Rice Spanish Brown Rice recipe according to amount forecasted or needed. Prepare rice one day in advance and chill rice to 41°F. Store in refrigerator overnight.
- In a large bowl combine thawed, cooked chicken with prepared Spanish Brown Rice. Chill to 41°F or below. May be prepared 1 day in advance.
- Place 2 ½ cups (8 ounces) diced romaine lettuce in a large grab-and-go salad container or serving tray.
- Place one tightly packed, No. 8 scoop of Spanish Rice and chicken mixture in the center of the lettuce.
- Portion ½ ounce of shredded mozzarella cheese in a 1-ounce portion cup. Place in one corner of the container or place 1 ounce on tray.
- Top salad with 1 ounce of diced tomatoes using a No. 16 scoop.
- Place 2 ounces of tortilla chips on one side of the salad container.
- Mix together the picante sauce and prepared ranch dressing, and portion 1 ounce of sauce into a portion cup. Place portion cup of sauce in a corner of the salad container. Alternately, use a 1-ounce package of prepared ranch dressing. *Critical Control Point: Hold for service at 41°F or below.
- Serving 1 entrée salad
- Calories 819
- Total Fat 28g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 623mg
- Carbohydrates 80g
- Dietary Fiber 7g
- Protein 74g