Chocolate Espresso Porridge
- 3 cups medium or short grain rice, cooked
- ¾ cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons espresso, brewed
- 6 tablespoons coconut flakes, sweetened toasted
- 6 tablespoons cacao nibs
- In a large heavy-bottom pot, combine rice, condensed milk, whole milk, chocolate, and espresso. Simmer over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until porridge becomes thick.
- To make one portion, scoop 3/4 cup of porridge into a bowl, and top with 1 tablespoon coconut flakes and 1 tablespoon cacao nibs.