Crepes Stuffed with Grand Marnier Rice Pudding
- 2½ cups milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup plus 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier, divided
- 1 cup uncooked medium grain rice
- 6 (9-inch) prepared crepes
- Combine milk and sugar in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add vanilla, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup Grand Marnier and rice; stir over medium heat 5 minutes. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier with 1 tablespoon butter. Add crepe to skillet, heat through. Turn to heat other side. To make a crepe Suzette fold, spoon filling on center of crepe, fold crepe in half, then fold again, forming a triangle four layers thick. Repeat procedure with remaining Grand Marnier, butter, crepes and filling. Serve warm.
- Top with Grand Marnier-laced whipped cream, fresh berries and sliced peaches or nectarine.
- Calories 514
- Total Fat 20g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 258mg
- Carbohydrates 57g
- Protein 7g