- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon tarragon
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add almonds; stir until lightly browned.
- Add onion and red pepper; cook 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add rice, green beans, white pepper and tarragon. Stir until thoroughly heated.
- Calories 171
- Total Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 192mg
- Carbohydrates 23g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Protein 6g