Smoked Salmon and Avocado Breakfast Bowls
Enjoy this traditional Japanese Breakfast Rice Bowl packed with protein and energy!
Serving Size¾ cup rice; 1 cup toppings
Total Time30 min
- 3 cups cold cooked white or brown rice
- ½ cup chopped cilantro or green onion
- 4-oz package thinly sliced smoked salmon, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 peeled & chopped avocado
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup slivered toasted almonds
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (to taste)
- 1 wedged lime
- Toss the rice with the cilantro and place equal amounts of the rice mixture in 4 soup bowls, arrange the salmon, avocado, fruit and almonds in sections on top or around the rice. Drizzle the soy sauce and sriracha sauce evenly over all and serve with lime wedges.
Makes: 3 cups cooked rice plus about 4 cups toppings total