Wild and Brown Roasted Grape Rice Bowl
Submitted by Cheryl Snavely of Hagerstown, MD
- 4 cups cooked brown and wild rice
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup honey roasted pecan pieces
- Heat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread grapes evenly over pan and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, grapes, arugula, blue cheese and pecans. Toss and serve.