- 1 (4-to-6-ounce) package Spanish rice mix
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- Prepare Spanish rice mix according to package directions.
- Combine rice, chicken, cheese, onions and olives in large bowl.
- Spoon half of rice mixture on half of each pie crust. Fold crust over filling. Seal and crimp edges. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each empanada in half. Serve immediately.
- Calories 683
- Total Fat 35g
- Cholesterol 58mg
- Sodium 668mg
- Carbohydrates 67g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein #27