Now Accepting Applications
The 2019 international session will be held in Italy October 19-26. The focus of the session will be an overview of the Italian rice industry and will include visits to rice farms, irrigation systems, processing facilities, marketing offices, research farms, US and Italian rice related government offices and others.
Application Process & Deadline
- Download Application Form
Download the leadership application form and complete electronically.
- Submit Application Form
Email completed application to Steve Linscombe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is September 2, 2019.
Eligibility & Application Requirements
To be eligible to participate in the Rice Leadership Development International Program, applicants must:
- be a graduate from the Rice Leadership Development Program.
- have applied their leadership skills to rice-industry service since graduation.
- obtain employer approval to participate in the international session prior to applying; if self-employed, must agree to devote time away from their business as required.
- agree to attend the scheduled session, with exception of illness of participant or immediate family.
- agree to complete a report and evaluation as required.