Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP)


Land owners may receive financial assistance for purchasing Agricultural Land Easements or Wetland Reserve Easements to conserve the lands and their related benefits.
Additional Information
To enroll land through agri land easements, apply through NRCS state office; to enroll wetland reserve easements, apply through local USDA Service Center.

To find the contact information for your county USDA Service Center, click on the following link: