Confetti Rice Pilaf
This vegetable rice pilaf is a great side dish for grilled meats, poultry or seafood.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup carrots, cubed or julienne
- ½ cup zucchini, cubed or julienne
- ½ cup yellow squash, cubed or julienne
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini, squash and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in rice, pepper and rosemary. Cook until thoroughly heated.
To julienne vegetables, slice diagonally. Cut each slice into matchstick-size strips.
- Calories 99
- Total Fat 2g
- Sodium 82mg
- Carbohydrates 17g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 3g