Fast Dish Catfish
- 4 catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ribbon-like strips*
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbon-like strips*
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 (4-to-7-ounce) package rice pilaf mix, prepared according to package directions
- Brush catfish with butter and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, and salt. Broil fillets 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Stir zucchini, carrot, mayonnaise, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill weed into hot rice. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Serve vegetable rice with broiled catfish.
Recipe Notes*To make ribbon-like strips, hold vegetable vertically and cut thin strips using vegetable peeler.
- Calories 351
- Total Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 71mg
- Sodium 1043mg
- Carbohydrates 39g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Protein 24g