- ⅓ cup almonds, sliced
- ⅓ cup sunflower kernels
- ⅓ cup carrots, julienned
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook almonds, sunflower kernels, carrots, and pepper flakes in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until almonds are lightly browned.
- Add rice and parsley; stir until thoroughly heated.
- Calories 233
- Total Fat 12g
- Sodium 325mg
- Carbohydrates 27g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Protein 7g