- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 (17-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup chile poblano, diced, peeled, and seeded
- ½ cup green olives with pimientos, chopped
- ⅓ cup green pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces queso fresco or a very mild feta cheese, crumbled
- lettuce leaves
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges, for garnish
- Combine rice, corn, chile, olives, green pepper, red pepper, onions and crushed red pepper in large bowl.
- Mix lime juice, oil and garlic; add to rice mixture.
- Just before serving add cheese and toss lightly. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with tomato wedges.
- Calories 340
- Total Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 34mg
- Sodium 861mg
- Carbohydrates 40g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 10g