Serving Size½ cup rice, ½ cup chicken
- 8 pounds 8 ounces chicken, frozen, cooked, diced
- 3 quarts ½ cup edamame (fresh soy beans), frozen, shelled
- 6¼ cups red bell pepper, fresh, diced
- 24 fl ounces teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium, prepared
- 1 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1½ gallons 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- Lightly coat steam table pans with pan release spray. Place 3 lb 4 oz chicken into each steam table pan. For 50 servings, use 2 pans.
- Add 2 pounds 8 ounces edamame, 1 pound 8 ounces red bell pepper, and 1½ cups teriyaki sauce to each pan. Cover and bake at 375°F for 30-45 minutes. Critical Control Point: Heat to 165°F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
- Remove pans from oven and sprinkle ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro over each.
Recipe NotesFor K-8 Grade Groups: Place ½ cup rice into a serving dish using number 8 disher. Top with ½ cup of the teriyaki chicken mixture using 4 ounce spoodle..
For 9-12 Grade Groups: Place ½ cup rice into a serving dish using number 8 disher. Top with ¾ cup of the teriyaki chicken mixture using 6 ounce spoodle.
*Critical Control Point: Hold for service at 135°F or higher.
- Calories 275
- Total Fat 7.6g
- Saturated Fat 1.29g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 337.26mg
- Carbohydrates 24.85g
- Dietary Fiber 3.78g
- Protein 31.86g