Breakfast Fried Rice (For 24)
Serving Size1 cup
- 2 cups vegetable oil, divided
- 3 quarts texmati rice, cooked
- 6 cups bacon, cooked, chopped
- 3 cups red onion, ¼ inch dice
- 3 cups green bell pepper, ¼ inch dice
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 24 eggs, cooked sunny-side up
- Heat 1 cup vegetable oil in a large stockpot or rondo over medium heat; add rice, bacon, onion, bell pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until rice starts to brown slightly.
- Heat remaining vegetable oil in a tilt skillet or on a flat-top grill over medium heat.
- Heat eggs for 5 to 7 minutes or until white is fully set.
- To make 1 portion, place 1 cup of rice mixture in a heated bowl, and to with 1 fried egg.