Cappuccino Rice Pudding Cups
"Rev Up Your Rice!" Recipe Contest Finalist- Jeanne Holt
- 3 cups cooked medium or long grain white rice
- 2 cups whole or 2% milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over medium-high heat bringing just to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 20 minutes, stirring frequently or until thickened. Remove from heat, stir in instant coffee granules until dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Spoon equal amounts of warm pudding* into 8 small coffee cups. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Recipe NotesIf chilled, stir and reheat pudding in microwave-safe bowl for 2 to 3 minutes or until warm before serving.
- Calories 300
- Total Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 85mg
- Carbohydrates 53g
- Protein 8g