Greek Rice Salad
IACP "5 Ingredient Challenge" recipe contest winner & best whole grain rice recipe winner- Susan Zubik
- 3 cups cooked medium grain brown rice
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup vinaigrette or italian-style dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine rice, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and dressing in large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well and serve on lettuce leaves, or use lettuce leaves as "wraps" to hold filling.
- Calories 186
- Total Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 6mg
- Sodium 135mg
- Carbohydrates 25g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 4g