Mediterranean Rice Salad
Affordable, healthy, and easy to prepare! This USA Rice affordable recipe totals for $11.25 with a breakdown of $2.81 per serving.
Serving Size2 cups
Total Time15 min
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups rice, cooked and chilled
- ½ cup pitted ripe or kalamata olives, halved
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 oz) package crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar, secure with lid and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over all. Toss gently until well blended.