Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Winner - Claudia Shepardson
- 1 (6-ounce) package precooked, grilled chicken strips, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 6 cups pre-cut coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 (11.5 ounce) bottle thai peanut sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips, rice, coleslaw mix and cilantro.
- In medium bowl, whisk together peanut sauce, oil and water; add to rice mixture and toss well.
- Garnish with peanuts.
- Calories 470
- Total Fat 24g
- Cholesterol 24mg
- Sodium 1376mg
- Carbohydrates 44g
- Dietary Fiber 5g
- Protein 22g