Teriyaki Chicken & Edamame Rice Bowls
Favorite flavors meld in this East meets West rice bowl made up of rice, chicken, edamame, peppers and cilantro all cooked with a teriyaki sauce.
Serving Size1 cup
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time10 min
Total Time30 min
- 3 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2½ pounds chicken
- 3 cups edamame
- 1½ cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1½ quart long, medium or whole grain brown rice
- 1 cup cilantro
- 12 cilantro each
- In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken pieces and sauté until lightly browned.
- Stir in edamame, bell peppers and teriyaki and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Add rice and stir well to combine and heat through. When hot, remove from heat and stir in cilantro. Serve immediately, while hot, 1 cup per serving. Garnish with sprigs of fresh cilantro.