- 2 ½ cups U.S.-grown Calrose rice, steamed
- dressed salmon (sub-recipe)
- 2 avocado slices
- 1 ½ cups cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup radish, shaved
- ¼ cup pickled ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed blend
- ¼ cup sriracha mayo (sub-recipe)
- sushi grade salmon, ½” diced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons sesame oil
- ¾ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced on bias
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, mixed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- Cook rice and cool for later use.
- Prepare sriracha mayo and set aside.
- Toss Salmon in dressing and set aside.
- Build bowls as follows: U.S. short grain brown rice, Dressed salmon, Avocado,
- Cucumber, Carrots, Radishes, Pickled ginger, Sesame seeds, Sriracha mayo.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Combine together, reserve for later use.