Tutti Fruitti Rice Salad
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Winner - Susan Runkle
- 1 (15-ounce) can light sliced peaches
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, chilled
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup toasted pecans, chopped (2 ounces)
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup lite raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped parsley, divided
- Drain and chop peaches, discarding liquid.
- In large bowl, combine rice, cranberries, peaches, pecans, pepper, vinaigrette and ¼ cup parsley. Toss well. Garnish with remaining parsley.
- Calories 290
- Total Fat 8g
- Sodium 290mg
- Carbohydrates 52g
- Protein 3g